Challenge or OpportunityMay 11, 2021
“Ugh, not another problem!?” you may say.
“Oh, look at this…I have a new challenge!”
The first response seems to be a default reaction and the second a learned mindset.
I’ve used both and have found the “new challenge” mindset makes it easier to find an opportunity in the mess.
To be more powerful with challenges do this Action Step.
- Understand that Challenges are a process.
- Define the problem or issue.
- Come up with 5 ways to solve it without judgment.
- Execute your strategy.
- Ask yourself, “What did I learn from this?”
- Notice what comes up in your mind.
Note: the process does get easier the more you use it — like most things