A Word of WisdomMay 18, 2021
What we don’t know is so much greater than what we do know.
When we start a project or set a new goal the first things that show up are the things we don’t know.
These are opportunities to learn every time.
Every time we learn we grow.
As we grow we become more effective and successful.
If you’re waiting to start something because of what you don’t know, get a jumpstart with these Action Steps today.
- Identify your number 1 project or goal.
- Identify what you need to know to start.
- Write them down.
- Circle the top 3 most critical ones to decide if the project is viable or not.
- Set deadlines to get the answers.
- Choose to move forward or not.
How does that feel?