Your Vision Drives YouJun 01, 2021
Your vision drives you.
It’s your internal GPS that keeps you on course for what you really want.
It’s usually not about things.
It is about how you’re going to be in the world.
It is about who you want to be with.
It is about what you want to do.
It is about your heart sharing your deepest desires.
If you want to see your vision do this Action Step.
- Get a blank piece of writing paper with no lines and some colored pens.
- Draw a 2” oval in the middle of the page and write your name in it.
- Ask yourself, “What do I really want?”
- Shut up and listen to what comes up in your mind.
- Write everything down around the circle with lines connecting each item to the center oval like a spider web.
- Keep going until you stop.
- What do you feel?