“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.”
— Carl Jung
Your vision is what you see in your mind’s eye.
It’s how you want to live your life, be with your loved ones, and contribute to the world.
You don’t dream in dollar bills or about money. In fact, 80 percent of us are problem solution orientated and not strictly money motivated.
This may be daunting to think about.
The truth is that each of us operates from our vision each day — it’s what drives us.
To begin to reveal your vision to be more awake and aware do this Action Step today.
This process begins to reveal what you really want.
- On a blank sheet of paper draw a 2-inch circle in the middle.
- Write your name in the center.
- Close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths.
- When you open your eyes brainstorm what you want to create and write it around the outside of the center circle like the legs of a spider.
- Keep going until you stop naturally.
You now have a look at your vision and what you really want.
How does it feel?