Ultimate Results System Boot Camp
How to Jump Start your Business in 60 Days or Less
Ready to get clear on your vision, state your goals and develop a new way of thinking to get real results?
Join the Ultimate Results Boot Camp where we’ll jump start your business in 60 days or less!
Imagine having a simple, proven system to get the right results in the right time frame…what might you achieve?
My system is designed for you—the self-employed professional or solopreneur who wants to grow your business predictably. The Ultimate Results System Boot Camp is the online-version of my Personal Vision Course that I've taught over the past 5 years.
How successful is it? One client said, "I get more done in 20 hours than I used to in 40 using your system."
You’ll learn how to:
- Reveal your vision for life & business
- Use outcome thinking to clarify goals
- Build a ramp to reach your goals
- Focus on the RIGHT activities in the right order to achieve your goals
- Transform your week from worry into confidence
- A 7-Step Mindful Strategy to optimize your life, productivity, and business
- Clear, sharp, achievable steps to reach your 12-month goals
- An Action Plan to optimize your results
- A system to keep you focused and on track to reach your goals
The next LIVE sessions begin on Wednesday, August 1 at 11:00 am. Mountain Time. I’ll be presenting the Ultimate Results System Boot Camp LIVE, for 5 straight weeks. It's the same flow and content as the full day course I've presented and tested over the last 5 years. And now it's easier and more powerful in the online version.
Your investment is only $497
However, for a short time the entire 5-week course is only $197.
Seating is limited.
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, each session is recorded so you can review or watch as needed.
I guarantee all my work. So, use the system for a full 90 days and if your results don't improve I'll give your money back.
I'm looking forward to working with you.
PS If you’re tired of spinning your wheels…join us!
Vision is not seeing things as they are but as they will be.