“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.”
— Mark Twain
Stalled on a project or building your new habit?
You’re not alone.
Here’s the Top 3 reasons you can get stopped:
- It’s too big to get your hands around
- No plan
- Afraid of the change the new activity will bring
It could be one or a combination of the three.
To make progress do this Action Step TODAY.
- Break the new habit or project down into smaller pieces.
- Spend a few minutes to plan the next steps with time lines.
- Fear usually shows up by not doing anything
- Be brave and take a small action.