“If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.”
~ Marvin Gaye
How do you find inner peace?
Inner peace refers to being in a state of calm while in the presence of stress.
But can this be true?
Yes, it can.
Let me explain, working hard doesn’t mean that the voice inside your head has to scream.
In fact, you’re much more effective when your inner mind voice is quiet.
Learn how with this Action Step.
- Find a place where you can sit quietly for a few minutes.
- Sit with your back straight, hands in your lap, and close your eyes.
- Notice your thoughts.
- Your thoughts are the ones that say, “What is this all about?” or “This is stupid!”
- Just notice them and do nothing about them.
- After 5 minutes or so open your eyes.
How does that feel?